Brand: Nelly deVuyst
Size: 110 g or 3.3 fl.oz.
Skin Types: All
The Nelly DeVuyst® SPF 30 Mineral Sun protection offers 100% mineral based filters of zinc and titanium providing the skin with a high level of protection against UVA, UVB and free radicals. Its non-greasy and full coverage texture is slightly tinted to blend perfectly with all skin tones.
We love this product as it is:
- 100% Mineral sunscreen
- 30 SPF with Broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection
- Certified COSMOS Organic by Ecocert Greenlife
- Translucent and effective against urban pollution
- Formulated with anti aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Indian Ginseng, Red Clay, Vitamin C and more!
- Complete protection against digital pollution i.e. from your screen!
- Health Canada and FDA approved and holds a “Natural Product Number”
- Safe for the ecosystem including reefs!
- Lightweight texture
- Suitable for the whole family including children over 6 months
- Vegan and formulated wih NO Nanoparticles, GMO’s, gluten or chemical preservatives
- NOT tested on animals
For daily use. Apply a dot of cream every 2 inches on the skin generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 3 hours or after bathing, if perspiring excessively or after using a towel after a shower or bath. Thoroughly cleanse the skin in the evening with the appropriate Nelly De Vuyst® Foaming Cleanser.
- For children under 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
- Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer and premature aging of the skin. To reduce this risk, sunscreen should be applied regularly with a broad spectrum SPF of at least 15, while taking other protective measures against the sun, such as:
- Limiting the time spent in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm.
- Reapplying sun protection at least every 2 hours or after a swim, in the case of excess perspiration, after using a towel or after taking a shower/bath.