Micro-current Stimulation with Light Therapy
Microcurrent with LED Wand
*Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, Micro-current relieves pain, stimulates lymphatic flow, wound and tissue healing, provides relief to myo-fascial trigger points, and increases protein synthesis. The device produces a micro-current strength comparable to the body’s own thereby restoring the body’s natural current. It increases ATP production by 500%; (ATP, found in every cell of the body, is the primary molecule used to produce energy) and increases protein synthesis and amino acid transport.
What is Micro-Current?
- Microcurrent is a low level of electricity that mirrors the body‘s own natural electrical currents, triggering chemical reactions at a cellular level to enhance the production of natural collagen and elastin, providing circulatory benefits, and re-education of the muscles of the face. The result is immediate firming, smoothing, and re-hydration of the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Micro-current lifts, sculpts and tightens, provides immediate results, and has no downtime.
- There are 32 different muscles of the face that are manipulated during the micro-current facial treatment. The treatment lifts, smooths, tightens and tones. A wand, coupled with LED Light, physically moves the muscle into the desired position to perform muscle re-education – the process of lengthening or shortening muscles. Having muscle re-education movements performed in a series re-trains the muscles to maintain this new contour. Micro-current treatment allows the muscles the necessary energy to keep their tension in this new contour.
- Since you are re-educating the muscle tissue, it is crucial that you receive a series of treatments for results to reach their maximum potential. Once a series is completed, the results can be maintained by coming in every 4-8 weeks for maintenance treatments. Additionally, a series can be repeated every few years
*What are the benefits of Micro-current treatments?
- *Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- *Improved muscle tone in face and neck
- *Improved circulation
- *Cleared up or reduced acne
- *Lift of jowls and eyebrows
- *Lymphatic drainage
- *Sun damage treatment
- *Skin pigment improvement
- *Product penetration
- *Smoother, firmer skin
- *Hydrated and revitalized skin
- *Improved elasticity
- *Recommended Treatments
*The number of sessions depends on the client’s age and skin condition. The effects of microcurrent are immediate and cumulative. Clients go through a series of treatments followed by regular maintenance to keep a more youthful appearance. Each time a treatment is performed the new contour maintains its position better and longer. Typically clients will notice a 5-10 year reduction in facial aging.
*THE FOLLOWING ARE GENERAL AND APPROXIMATE GUIDELINES FOR FREQUENCY OF TREATMENT:
- *20 – 30 years old: Preventative, to slow down the aging process
- *30 – 35 years old: Initial series of 6, once per week, Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- *35 – 40 years old: Initial series of 8-10, once to twice per week, Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- *40 – 50 years old: Initial series of 10-12, once to twice per week, Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
- *50 – 60 years old: Initial series of 12-15, once to twice per week, Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
- *60 plus years old: Initial series of 15-18, ideally twice per week, Maintenance every 4 weeks
- *Perfect for special occasions or a quick pick-me-up for an instant lift lasting up to two days.
- *Excellent for post surgical facelift to maintain the lift and treat blood stasis, scarring, and numbness.
- *Do this treatment on its own, or team it up with a Facial or Peel!
*INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING SHOULD NOT RECEIVE MICROCURRENT:
*Results may vary
*Results may vary